Monday, October 11, 2010

Kid's Quick Halloween Art

It's quick. It's easy. And the kids had a great time doing it.
At our Brownie Girl Scout meeting today, we traced our body outlines onto banner paper. I know, I know...it's been done a million times before.


But instead of filling in their everyday features, I asked the girls to draw Halloween costumes on them. They were so excited to give each other a "sneak peek" at what Halloween night will have in store!

And about the photo: no, my troop isn't really made up of faceless creatures (even at Halloween), I just didn't want to post their photos online. (I'm sure you understand.) You'll have to take my word for it - they're cuties!

You can see how much fun they had with their projects. Try it with the youngsters (yes, I actually just used that word) in your life.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. that looks pretty cool, I'm sure the girls had a great time. This can also be part of Halloween decor, perhaps taped to a door. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete